A good friend of mine has been struggling with Infertility beside me. She had a bit of a rough holiday season.
I wanted to send her this special message, and a big hug, I know 2011 will be your year!! I am praying for you!!
This song has always brought me a lot of hope and I hope it can give you the strength to go on!!
This song has always brought me a lot of hope and I hope it can give you the strength to go on!!
"That's the Way it is"
and this video that someone shared with me a week ago (warning Pull out this tissues for this one!!)
"I Believe"


5 comments:
Sarah, as suspected I cried while watching the first video, and after recomposing myself promptly burst into tears again for the second!
Thank you for sharing, and for your continuous love and support. You are truly the greatest friend a girl could ask for!
You are such a wonderful friend!
Congrats on your pregnancy! Praying for things to continue well!
P.S....I got here from the ICLW comment you left for me!
Oh Celine... so cheesy but so moving sometimes.
That is beautiful... I believe-d too!
The second video is so beautiful, Sarah. It touched me in a way I know you understand, even though our situations are not exactly the same... It gives me hope that one day I will find the strength to believe again...
Post a Comment