I have not been writing much lately one, because I don't really want to go on and on about how crappy I feel, I signed up for it, so I am trying to suck it up!!
I have been sleeping a lot especially since everyone around me is sick and I am trying to stay healthy.
Tomorrow I head back to my GP to get my flu shot and decide what OB-GYN I am going to see. My doctor wants me followed my a specific hospital, but after my hubby made a phone call, there is another doctor I like with an opening!
That hospital is farther from home, but closer to work, so it would make it easier, the other hospital my doctor wants me to go to is closer to home, but much more inconvenient to get to for a middle of the day appointment.
So we will just have to see what happens!


2 comments:
Just wanted to say I shared an award with you. Thank you for being a part of my journey!
http://asfastasmybabycan.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-award-cherries.html
Even though you feel crappy, it must be the best crappy feeling there is!! Thinking of you.
Post a Comment