I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy ICLW!!

Wow, I can't believe it is that time of the month again.

Time for another ICLW!!  Last time I had some questions on what ICLW was, so for those of you that may not know Click here for a quick description.

Welcome to my little space on the internet!! You can read about me here

I am currently 9 weeks pregnant, and feeling like crap...lol!!  While I am trying to enjoy every minute of it, and remind myself of what I had to go through to get there, all of that goes out the window when I wake up at 2 a.m. with vomit in my mouth, or pee myself while throwing up violently.  I really am hoping that I only have 3 more weeks of this.

So welcome to my world!  Take a look around! 

I hope you enjoy it here!

13 comments:

Jaime said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you have 3 weeks or less of the m/s!

Justine L said...

Sarah, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so thrilled for you! (How in the world are you finding the mental energy for ICLW? I'm amazed.)

I have a recipe for some great muffins that quell the queasies ... they have ginger in them ... hope you're feeling better soon!

Krista said...

Hi Sarah- Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but hopefully that will pass soon! Congrats on your pregnancy, it looks like you've been through a lot to get here!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! May this holiday season be one filled with joy and no more morning sickness.

ICLW #9

Kim said...

Hi, I am stopping by for ICLW. Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I hope the morning sickness ends soon for you. Best wishes and Merry Christmas!!

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. I hope it subsides very soon!! Happy ICLW!

paradykes said...

Congratulations on the BFP!

I'm sure you've heard to keep crackers by your bed for the morning sickness. It never worked for my partner, she was sick every day of the first trimester. We tried everything that anyone would suggest and nothing helped her except time. Hang in there, it's all worth it in the end.

(ICLW #35)

~stinkb0mb~ said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy.


~Happy ICLW~
#14 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/

~May your Christmas be filled with Peace~
~And your New Year with Hope~

MrsH said...

Hey, you forgot to mention the farting. I am now only 6 weeks pregnant, and it is so hard not to escape one in public. Embarrassing, and almost worse than the urinary incontinence.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! And I can tell that humor is getting you through a lot of the m/s...haha! Thanks for the giggles and for visiting my blog.

ICLW #82

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! I hope these next few weeks pass quickly and uneventfully and that you find relief from first trimester woes quickly. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and that 2011 brings amazing things into your life (like the chaos of a baby!!!) Much love from ICLW #110

Jem said...

Congrats! I'm glad you are happy, even though you are sick.

~Jem (ICLW #5)
http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/

The C's said...

Stopping by again for Dec. ICLW
Sorry to hear about the m/s but I would LOVE to have m/s! =) Hang in there!
The Cs
#78 ICLW