I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Survived the Holidays

I want to thank every one for the kind words on my last post, writing it down and also speaking to my husband about it (which I hadn't until after I had posted) made me feel much better.

Over all I had an okay Christmas.   I doubled up on my morning sickness pills so that I could have Christmas without throwing up.

But this did make me very drowsy and I feel asleep several times over the holidays, once on my mothers couch with the whole family listening to me snore.  Another time at the ILs while opening presents.

Now today I am just resting, waiting to go back to work tomorrow.  I think I am going to attempt to comment on the rest of the blogs for ICLW and make Iron Commenter. 

I hope everyone had a great holiday without too much drama!!

3 comments:

jill's infertility document said...

Happy Holiday ICLW, iron commenter, wow!

Pregnancy after IF seems like a very lonely place at times.

Tina said...

Congrats on Iron Commenter status!

I totally get your pregnancy after IF post--believe it or not, I think it even follows you into motherhood. Praying you have a wonderful pregnancy!!!

Happy ICLW!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting. IF changes you forever, no doubt. I wish you all the best during your pregnancy and congratulations.