I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sorry sweetie

hmmmm....something new started last night that I am sure my husband is hoping doesn't last.

I spent the night talking in my sleep.

I knew I was having pretty vivid dreams, and I thought at one point I woke myself up talking,

but my hubby confirmed it, I woke him up several times last night talking in my sleep.

 I really hope that this was just a one time thing.....

For his sake,.

So I am publicly saying "sorry baby I kept you up last night."

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

LOL! Actually he might get a kick out of some of the things you say;) I know when my hubby talks in his sleep, I find it quite amusing!

Anonymous said...

awww...I hope you both get some rest.