I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dreams

Oh Man I have been having the craziest dreams!!!

Every night I have crazy vivid dreams.  It seems like what ever I have watched on T.V and the people I have interacted with make their way into my night time visions.

So far I have dreamed that I was on Survivor, the biggest Looser and Big brother,

I am sleeping so soundly at night as soon as my head hits the pillows I am out, Last night I went to bed 15 minutes before my husband, by the time he got into bed I was out cold!!!

2 comments:

Haidee said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

You will never sleep better than your first trimester!! I used to be in bed by 7pm!!
SK