I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

And the Beta is

The beta is 123!!!

The Clinic is happy with that number, I go for a repeat test on Monday to make sure the numbers are doubling.

OMG, I'm Pregnant!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! that's a wonderful 1st beta! woohoo!

Scout said...

Congratulations!!! Great number!

Kelly said...

Sooo happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!

happymomof4 said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Praying for a BIG number on Monday:)

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Congrats- That is a really good, solid #.

Haidee said...

Fantastic number! I'm so happy for you Sarah, enjoy it! xox

Haidee said...

How did DH react?

Teresa said...

wooohoo!

Mad Hatter said...

Yayayayayay! Congratulations Sarah!
Love,
Maddy

Kathleen said...

:-D big smiles!

Anonymous said...

I'm just so happy for you!
xoxox
SK

Anonymous said...

Doing a happy dance over here. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!