I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EEEKKKK!!!!

So I came across one of my old posts about the Magic 8 Ball  So I decided to ask it,






Magic Eight ball will I have a singleton?













Magic Eight ball will I have twins??















Magic Eight Ball Will I have triplets??














Ummmmm....Don't tell DH, I think he might pass out....

4 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

ha ha!

threelittlekilos said...

i had to say that just before i found out if i was pregnant, i asked my magic eightball if i was pregnant and it said "yes" ...and it was true.

so, what i'm trying to say is...well you guess!! ;)

hope you feel positive about triplets!!!

Alison said...

Coffee dripping down my computer screen..... triplets... OMG. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaaha...
Neat post...