I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No words




Just shock....

17 comments:

happymomof4 said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations:)

Michelle said...

Whoohoo!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!!! yaaaay!

Teresa said...

What a beautiful pair of lines! Congrats!

jill's infertility document said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to hear more after you recover from shock!

DM said...

Awesome news!!! I am a new reader in the last month. Dee

Tina said...

Yay! Congrats!

TwoDogMama said...

YESSS!!! Congratulations!

Angie said...

Oh, how exciting! I am so happy for you! Hope to follow in your footsteps.

Haidee said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations sweety!

married_em said...

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!

R said...

Congrats! :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a great sight to see! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo... Congrats...

This is so exciting.
Wishing you nothing but the best.
Happy and Healthy Nine Months!

Keya said...

OMG congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

AND.... christmas/birthday came early this year!! I love it!! Congrats guys - you so deserve this!!

(and ventingvagina - that is the BEST NAME EVER!!)

Glass Case of Emotion said...

This is so awesome! How mnay days a long?