Hello ICLWers!! Welcome to my little space on the internet!
Right now I am transiting from infertility to being pregnant. We got our first ever BFP on November 11th after our second IVF treatment.
My full adventure can be read here.
On October 31st we transfer 3 little embryos we named Larry, Curly and Mo.
Today I am dealing with morning sickness that seems to come in the late afternoon while I am driving home from work, and the need to sleep. I went to bed at 9 p.m. Friday night and slept to 11 a.m Saturday morning, then had a 2 hour nap Saturday afternoon then back to bed at 10 p.m Saturday night.
I am having a hard time finding my place in the world of pregnancy, it feels so weird that after almost 10 years of not knowing if or when we would ever be able to have a baby that I am pregnant.
I am trying to enjoy each yawn and puking session as a reminder that this whole thing is real.
So I hope you enjoy reading my blog!!


6 comments:
ICLW congrats on your long awaited pregnancy!
i can only imagine the strangeness you must feel. i'm thrilled for you sara! enjoy all the new realizations during this precious time.
Even though my IF journey wasn't as long as yours I am right there with you in terms of finding my place in the world of pregnancy. Here's hoping we both find our comfortable spot soon :)
Wow, Sara. I bet that is an adjustment after 10 years! Congratulations! Once that morning sickness passes it will be a whole different feeling. Happy icwl.
Congrats! Found your blog via ICLW Week! Enjoy your pregnancy!
The C's
ICLW- So happy for you!!! Enjoy every minute of it!!!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment