I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Addicted

I am addicted to peeing on a stick (POAS), I pee into a dixie cup so that I can dip more then one stick if I feel the need.

Last night DH and I watch the new Series, Walking Dead, ya that was not such a good idea, I woke up at 4 am. after dreaming  I had given birth to a Zombie Baby  and I was freaking out because I was sure the POAS should have told me that I was having a Zombie baby.  (I don't know, maybe the test should have turned out red or something).

Well the Beta is tomorrow.  I am praying for really high numbers so I can start coming to terms with the fact that I am pregnant!  (wow it still feels weird to even type that)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with beta! I love that Walking Dead show.

happymomof4 said...

GOOD LUCK with your beta!!!! Praying for BIG BIG numbers for you;) I am hoping tomorrow is a great day for both of us- we have our second ultrasound tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I missed yesterdays post this is awesome. Good luck with tomorrows beta.

jill's infertility document said...

Best wishes for your beta tomorrow, remember it isn't the initial number, but the doubling!

Mad Hatter said...

Wooooohoooo! Just caught up! Soooo excited and everything crossed for you for tomorrow!!!
Love,
Maddy

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Cannot wait to hear your beta number!! YAY!

Kathleen said...

Congrats Sarah! Very excited for you. Best wishes. And hoping for a high beta for you.