I know I have been a bit of a bad blogger during this ICLW, but now I can share why.
I threw DH a surprise birthday party last night! I have been so scared to blog over the last week because I might spill the beans. He reads my blog and most of this week has been spent running around trying to get things ready for the party.
He was very surprised, his birthday is not until December 22nd, so I decided to throw the party a little early to throw him off.
We also shared our good news last night with our parents and friends. But I will share that story later,
right now I am off to have a nap!!


3 comments:
Oh, I'm thrilled for you that you decided to share the good news! Can't wait to read about it! I've been a bit slack on the ICLW front too but tried to make up for it with more than 6 comments when I did feel up to it.
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for the post on my blog and I am so happy to hear that you only had 5 eggs retrieved but got a BFP. If you don't mind me asking, How old are you? I am worried because I am 35 and because endometriosis is known to cause bad egg quality.
Congrats on telling your friends and family your happy news and for pulling off a surprise party. I have always wanted to throw one for DH.
Thanks again for the positive post!
YAY for pulling off a surprise party! Kudos to you! I'd never be able to keep my mouth shut. :)
Post a Comment