I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Going Insane

Today I am going insane.

I have having some strange pains in my uterus,

I am trying hard to believe this is okay

DH says it is because Larry, Curly and Mo are using Ice picks and grappling hooks to take hold,

But after last time I am just finding it so hard to be positive.

UGH, I hate this waiting game….

4 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Hoping this is implantation cramping.

Also, progesterone itself makes you cramp whether or not your are pregnant... So no worries! It's just your body trying to take hold and hopefully the embies are cooperating.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for implantation cramping. I am thinking positive thoughts for you over here! Progesterone makes me cramp as well.

Babysteps said...

Yes, waiting is the hardest thing EVER!! I am also in my 2WW and though I have chosen not to pay attention to that fact, it does creep in now and again. Hang in there and I have everything crossed for you!

MelissaP05 said...

Hoping the 3 are snuggling in. Try and stay busy and not worry about all the symptoms. All the hormones can give you wacky results, so try not to read too much into anything. Sending you lots of positive vibes.