I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
On the couch
I am feel nauseous today, we have a dinner tonight so I am curled up on the couch with my guard kitten curled up on my tummy having a easy afternoon.
After neti potting several times last night my nose has stopped running!!
Hi, just stumbled upon your blog. This comment made me laugh. I wandered around a Halloween party sipping on grape juice. Nobody caught on. If my college friends knew I wasn't drinking at Halloween they would have definitely started asking questions! :)
3 comments:
Blech! I hope you feel better soon!
I want to try a neti pot but I'm so scared/freaked out!
It is you and me sister.
I got one on board today for a day 5 xfer.
Sweet blog name.
Hi, just stumbled upon your blog. This comment made me laugh. I wandered around a Halloween party sipping on grape juice. Nobody caught on. If my college friends knew I wasn't drinking at Halloween they would have definitely started asking questions! :)
Post a Comment