I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Too Perfect??

I am use to seeing one or two signs that thins are on the right path, but it freaks me out when too many stars are lined up.

For example for this IVF cycle

  • day one started on my brother's wedding day
  • my next period was late which meant that I didn't end up being on the stims and was comfortable on Thanksgiving and also lead to the point below.
  • Our Egg Transfer was on Halloween, which is like Christmas for DH
  • My Specialist (who I have been with for 8 years) was there for the transfer
  • The weather on our transfer day was the exact same as it was the day we got married, Snow, rain, Sun, cloud, the whole mix.
  • Our Beta is on Remembrance Day which is important to both DH and I since our grandfathers were in the war.
  • 3 months would fall at Christmas so I would be able to surprise my parents the way I alway dreamed of.

It just seems like too many stars are alining,

Can things be too perfect??

7 comments:

Alison said...

In a word? NO If anyone deserves total and complete perfection in the conception department it is YOU. :)

Cambridge Girl said...

What she said!

Kathleen said...

ditto!

TwoDogMama said...

Good luck! Everything is crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

I fifth all the above!! AND - annoucing it on Christmas is also your SIL's birthday & it would be the best present EVER! In fact, its the only thing I am asking Santa for this year :)

Anonymous said...

perfectly perfect!

Misha said...

No I'm a big believer in fate and signs. I think this is your time, hun!