I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

4 weeks 4 days

Today I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. After 4 years of trying it looks like we are going to have our baby.

I know it is still super early but I have never been this far before so I keep celebrating that.

I have been having a few signs. I am in bed by 9 pm each night and I have thrown up a fee times. It appears that I will be getting my morning sickness in the late afternoon.

Right now I am sitting waiting to get my blood work repeated.

I still can believe this is happening!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, believe it, it's happening :-)
Couldn't be happier for you.

xoxo
SK

Michelle said...

Yeahh! Throwing up is a good sign! So excited for you.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Hope everything continues to go well!

happymomof4 said...

YAY!!! :) Hoping thing contiue to go smoothly!

Scout said...

Congrats! I hope everything continues to go well.

TwoDogMama said...

Best wishes on your continued journey. Congratulations again.

Keya said...

hope the rest of the journey continues to be exciting and uneventful!