But is it too much to ask that once, just once, I manage to drive home with out having to pull over once or twice to puke???
It seems like my morning sickness likes to hit on my commute home from work.
I am going to have to change my route home because two of the highways I travel on do not have shoulders to pull off on.
This afternoon I had a small snack before leaving work to see if that would help....ya, not so much.
I am going to try taking a Dilactin in the morning and see if that helps my drive home.
I know I signed up for this, and I had plans for throwing up in the morning or at work, not in my car, in rush hour traffic while driving home.
I am just waiting for the day a cop or tow truck pulls over to try and help me as I am tossing my cookies.


3 comments:
Tip from those who have been there: keep a Big Gulp cup in the car with you. That way, you can puke while still keeping your eyes on the road and not pulling over to a non-existent shoulder... all while not messing yourself up. Car trips made me uber nauseated as well. Hang in there, it gets better with time....
Soda crackers!!! Those were my life saver. I would suggest taking alternate routes. Highways are too scary to pull over. Also, bring a change of clothes. I once couldn't pull over, so just had to throw up on myself. So keep a change of clothes in your trunk at all times.
The 2nd trimester is the amazing one, so just keep holding out for that one!
xoxo
SK
just stay away from McDonalds.... we know how that turned out for a mutual friend of ours... inside the shirt & kept on driving!! yuck!
Post a Comment