I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling much better

I am feeling much better today but I am feeling really warn down.

I have been going to bed around 8 p.m. but I am still trying to drag my butt out of bed each morning 11 hours later.

I don't know how much earlier I can head to bed...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have the same issue, yet I also wake up several times during the night. I'm usually up for at least an hour in the middle of the night.

threelittlekilos said...

oh you poor thing -- but i hear that the 2nd trimester gives you a lot more energy...? (anyway i think that may be the case...i'm not sure!)

okay, i sound stupid now. maybe just ignore everything i said. i'll start again -- sorry to hear that you have no energy. i'm sure you'll feel more energetic soon. :D

Rosachka said...

you need to get enough sleep during your pregnancy so that you can deal with all the sleepless nights that come when the baby is born.

DH & I are falling asleep now, and its barely 9 p.m. - may be we are both pregnant - hopefully will know for sure tomorrow :)