I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

settling in

I am starting to settle in with the nausea and tiredness.

I am finding little ways of coping.  I just keep telling myself, as of tomorrow I am at week nine, over half way through the first trimester!!

Hopefully in a few more weeks I will be feeling like a human again!

2 comments:

heartincharge said...

Nine weeks already. your time is flying by. Nausea acceptance doesn't exactly sound fun but it does sound like an improvement over how you've been feeling. I hope your humanity returns in due time.

Anonymous said...

The second trimester is amazing, keep thinking about that!