I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Really?!?!?!

Okay Now I am going to complain,

I can deal with the tiredness...

I can deal with the huge tender boobs...

I can deal with the mood swings (DH might have something to say about that...)

I can deal with the vomiting...

But what I can't deal with is when I end up gagging and puking so hard that I pee my pants.

Yup I said it, I peed myself a bit the other day throwing up.  It seems like little Mo decided to revolt and made me gag so hard that I temporarily lost control of my bladder.

I'm sorry I did not sign up for that!!!!!

People warned me that a loss of bladder control might come along later in the pregnancy but not in the 7th week!!!!

Grrr......not happy......

6 comments:

Jessica said...

My goodness, I did that in both my pregnancies. Puking so hard I peed. My advice? Rip off your pants while in the bathroom. Hard to do in public places but it will save your panties.

Alison said...

Ooooohhhh I hear you sister friend! It can go either way... if I knew I didn't have much in my bladder, I'd wad a bunch of toilet paper between my legs.... if I knew I had a lot in my bladder but not much in my tummy, I'd sit on the toilet and heave into a (different) wad of toilet paper. I can't believe I just wrote that! You're on Diclectin, right? Have you thought about adding a Gravol suppository?

jill's infertility document said...

I just have to say that you earned your right to complain! I do not believe that pregnancy after infertility means that you have to smile and thank god while you puke and pee your pants.

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

ewwwww

Anonymous said...

I remember running to the toilet to puke.. then I had to pee. And I had to make a decision... pee or puke on the floor (bathtub not close to toilet)....
Pee or Puke on the floor..... tough choice, but I ended up peeing.

I hate to tell you this, but after the baby comes... bladder control does not get better :-) I think I pee in my pants on a weekly basis.

SK

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, that sounds pretty nasty!

As Jill said, don't feel bad about complaining: you are definitely going through a trying experience and we all need an outlet for such times.

Hope the nausea eases up at least a little bit soon!