I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Why

Why is it that whenever I am feeling down and depressed I have to see a baby carriage being pushed through the hallways of my workplace, and toddlers running around the offices?? 

Why is it when I am having a bad week, all the new moms seem to be in the grocery store, parading their newborns from aisle to aisle, bumping into long lost friends who loudly gush what a beautiful baby.

Why is it that when I seem to be having a bad week, no matter what I do, the universe seems to throw more and more crap my way.

Why is it when all I want to do is go home and sleep, I have plans for almost ever minute of my weekend?

I am having one of those days when I feel like a pile of mental poo.  I feel horrible about myself right now, and I can't even find the words to explain how or why I am feeling this way.

I feel like I am walking through fog, I can't see in front of me, I don't know where I am going and what I am doing, I feel so alone.

Gah, I hate feeling like this.....

1 comment:

Haidee said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit low at the moment. I hear you though! It's like we suddenly become a magnet for pregnant woman and babies! This road sucks big time sometimes.