I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

mmmmm...Pizza

No No, I didn't fall off the wagon, I made myself a healthy pizza today!!

I used a low carb whole wheat wrap and toasted it up a bit in the oven, then added homemade salsa, mushrooms, grilled chicken, broccoli and a tiny pinch of cheese then popped it into the oven for 5 minutes, add a little salad and what a good dinner

Soooooooooo good!!!!

I should have gone out for a run tonight but my knee is bugging me so I am going to take the day off and go to bed early.

Yoga tomorrow night,

3 comments:

andrea said...

yummm!!

i love healthy alternatives to "bad food".

thanks for visiting today :)

*ICLW

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Yum!!

Haidee said...

That sounds delish! It amazes me why we don't do this more often considering healthy always tastes better but is often less convenient.

ICLW #109