I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stupid Magic 8 ball

I was surfing through some Infertility Blogs and came across heeeeere storkey storkey  and there was a Magic 8 Ball,

Okay Let's give it a try....

Magic 8 Ball will I get pregnant this year?












okay fine....Magic 8 Ball will I get pregnant next year?













Okay then, will I ever get pregnant??













Stupid magic 8 ball......


Want to get pissed off at the Magic 8 ball???  Click here Magic 8 ball

2 comments:

Cambridge Girl said...

Stupid magic 8 ball, what the hell does it know?

Crystal said...

I also asked about BFPs, and didn't like my answer.

However, I asked if my DH's name is Andy (which it is), and it told me No way.

Stupid Magic 8 ball.