I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So far so good!

We are coming up on a week since I saw the nutritionist and changed the way I eat.

So far the stomach pains and heartburn are gone....yippee!!!

I managed to eat out twice on the weekend and I think I made good choices, (although I am sure my Nutritionist might tell me otherwise.)

I am feeling great and things are going well!!! I know I said this was not about weight loss but I really hope to see one pound gone this week!

2 comments:

BU said...

I've been trying to eat healthier too and I feel like just being a little more aware has already made a big difference! Good luck!

Robin said...

That's fabulous! I'm just curious. What eating changes did you make? If you don't mind sharing.