I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 pounds

So far I have lost 3 pounds!!!

In just a week of changing my eating, I have lost 3 pounds,

I was so busy that I didn't have a chance to work out this week so it was only my food!!!

I am feeling amazing, I am sleeping so much better, I have not had any heartburn or stomach pains!!!

I just feel great!!!

2 comments:

Joyful Hope said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's great news. I just started trying this week to eat better and we'll see where it goes from there. I'm challenged now to just keep a food journal so I can see what the heck I'm eating that keeps adding these pounds. I have had enough of adding pounds - I want to subtract some! It's so hard to continue with weight loss, so good job and keep up the good work!

Angie said...

Congratulations on losing weight! It's always a great feeling to step on those scales and see a lower number!

Happy ICLW!

~ICLW #60