I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

I had a dream

Last night I had a very vivid dream.

I dreamed that I woke up and POAS, and got a BFP.  The first one I had ever seen out of my body, (other then the False BFP I got after taking the HSG trigger shot).

I was completely in shock and called DH into the bathroom, we both sat on the floor and cried happy tears.

I then booked the day off of work and we cuddled in bed, rubbing my belly and giggling.

I really hope this is just a sign of things to come!

5 comments:

Rach said...

I hope this is a sign as well! Great job with the weight loss!!

Kelly said...

I hope this is a sign of what's to come (and soon!)

Congratulations on the weight loss!

ICLW

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I hope it's a good sign for you...

Anonymous said...

I always hear that having vivid dreams about a bfp is a good sign. Good luck!

Willow said...

I'm a big believer in these sorts of dreams. Last week I dreamed that I was in labor, about to deliver twins! That's the first time in 4 years of trying that I've ever had a labor & delivery dream, so I'm taking it as a very good sign! Let's hope we're both having premonitions of good things coming our way!