Relaxing Doesn't Get you Pregnant has nominated me for this fun little award, Thank you!!! I am fairly new to the world of IF blogging and I thought this is a great way to find some more blogs, I have been finding the world of IF blogging to be an amazing place!!!
For this award, here’s what you do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
Here are 7 things that my readers may not know about me:
1. I am fairly new to blogging, I started my blog when I was going through my first IVF treatment as a way to keep people informed on what was going on. It was a private blog and you needed to be invited. Just recently I decided to take the permissions off my blog after I cam across "Stirrup-Queens" Blog and IcomLeavWe where I have found some amazing blogs.
2. I can remember very silly and stupid things about my childhood, right back to the color of the carpet my mom use to lay me on when I was a baby to play, or when I was in grade one and she kept me home from school because I had chickenpox and I was missing my day at the water table, so she put me in a bath with a bunch of Tupperware.
3. I am deathly afraid of grasshoppers, when I was 2 I had one climb up my pant leg. I was crying and crying, my mom got mad at me for fidgeting until she finally pulled down my pants in front of all the neighbors only to find the grasshopper.
4. When my husband and I started dating I had a dream that he proposed to me, I never told anyone about that dream. Two years later he proposed in the exact way that I dreamed.
5. I am a chocoholic, and I love British chocolates!!! I don't know what it is about British Chocolate, but it could beat down North American Chocolate in any taste test!!
6. We currently have a ghost that comes to visit our apartment. I am pretty sure it is my husband's late aunt. She comes, chases my cats around, freaks me out and then leaves.
7. I am a Sushi Junkie, I love the stuff, I could eat it every night if I had the chance. Unfortunately my husband is not a fan of raw fish, so I can only enjoy it when he is on night shifts or I go out with my other Sushi loving friends.
So there are seven things about me!
Here is my list of 10 Nominees:
A little blog about the big infertility
As fast as my baby can
Mommy Wants Vodka
In the Middle with You
My infertility woes
Conception Deception
Just Two Lines Away
late for a very important pregnancy
Relaxing Doesn't Get you Pregnant
Baby On Mind



1 comment:
Aw, thank you! I love to read stuff about other people too. That ghost thing makes me frowny for you!
Post a Comment