I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tummy Troubles

I am back from Vacation, Well Rested for sure, problem being my mind is still on vacation and I have to work, Ugh I hate that.

I have been having a lot of tummy troubles lately.  I have been on a prescription strength antacid for a few months now, but lately it is doing nothing.  I have had problems with heartburn and Ulcers for years now,

I went to my doctor to tell her I thought I had an ulcer (self diagnosing myself again), only to have her tell me that she doesn't think so, she thinks it is my gallbladder....maybe Gallstones

WHAT??????

 I do what any normal person would do, as soon as I got to the parking lot I pulled out my iphone and googled Gallstones and Gallbladders.  Sure enough, all my symptoms fit!!

GREAT!!!!!

Something new to deal with.  But the more I read the more I felt like it was because of my diet.

When DH and I started trying to have a baby, I watched everything I put in my mouth, I watched my diet, cut down on alcohol and would never even dream of eating Sushi in my two week waiting period, but once we were told that IVF was going to be our only option things slipped  a little bit,  and it has all just gone down hill from there and I have gained weight.

It is time to step up and start dealing with this.   I have decided to hire a dietitian, right now I am putting the feelers out and trying to find someone that will suit my needs.

I figure if I can get the tummy troubles under control then I think the weight will come with it.

I am embarking on another journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sarah! You can do it!!