I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Scary Moments

Yesterday afternoon I started to feel ill.

I fought it through most of the day, but by mid afternoon I started throwing up. We were at the track working so I forced myself through the day.

By the end of the day I couldn't see straight. I went straight back to the trailer where I threw up all over the floor and fell into bed, I felt so week I couldn't even get up. I was so scared and just kept praying that DH would come back soon.

When he came back he took one look at me and grabbed his medical bag (he is a paramedic), my blood pressure was 80/50, he said no wonder I was feeling so fuzzy my blood pressure was way to low and my body was trying to protect itself.

He threw in an IV, gave me some gravol, and I kept throwing up,

DH packed up the trailer and got me into the car. I slept the whole way home and all night.

I was so scared, it was the worst feeling ever feeling like I had no control of my body.

I am slowly starting to feel better today, although my chest is killing me from throwing up so violently yesterday.

No comments: