wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post!! Yeah Me!!
Today I went out to lunch with a bunch of girls that I know through an online forum. I was a little worried about it because I knew some of the ladies were going to be bringing their babies and I have not really been feeling comfortable about babies and young kids lately.
Well I have to say boy was I wrong today. I felt like my old self again around these children, there was no hesitation, I felt comfortable playing with them and holding them. I could see them for all their cuteness and not for something that I don't have.
I think it is because all of these ladies have been an enormous support to me over my journeys for the last few years. Some have sent cards and little gifts when I have had surgery, they have listen to me rant, rave and cry. I really don't think I would have made it to today without these ladies! And I think that is why I felt so comfortable playing with their babies!!
So my 100th Post is a shout out to all the FBL ladies who have been such an amazing support to me!!! I don't know where I would be without your hugs, pixies and love!!!
Love you ladies!!!


10 comments:
Yahoooooooooooo!! We are the bestest, aren't we? *lol*
I am glad you felt so comfortable. I only wish I could have been there!
It's so great to have good friends who can laugh and cry with you, and you can do the same with them! Happy ICLW!
I am so glad it was a good day for you, I was worried about bringing Bri 'cause I didn't want to upset you!
And I feel exactly the same way about the FBL group, don't know what I'd do without them!
thanks for stopping by! always good to "meet" another choir geek! :) your FBL group sounds awesome!
happy iclw!
I'm so glad that you didn't feel uncomfortable with the kids. I saw how you held Bri and chat with Kaitlyn, it really brought a smile to my face and theirs!
Isn't it wonderful when you can find a great group of friends who you never knew existed until you ended up on this journey? I'm from NZ and flew all the way over to Australia after my cancelled IVF cycle to stay with the most beautiful bunch of girls who I met on an online forum a couple of years ago. It was wonderful!
ICLW
www.maybebabyormaybetheloonybin.blogspot.com
It's so great to actually meet cyber-friends. I've done it too and never regret it. Wishing you the very best for your upcoming IVF#2, never give up hope!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, returning a virtual hug to you!
Fran
ICLW #142
I was wondering about it too, but you just looked so happy and comfortable, made me feel happy too! (I know I don't know you IRL that well, but it was nice to see you so relaxed) :)
We can't help but love you. Your journey has really opened my eyes and I appreciate your openess.
that is awesome! I have a similar forum that I am a part of and my "online" friends are now some of my best "real life" friends too. I think it's fantastic.
and, i know how hard it can be to be around children when you are trying so hard to conceive - so I am glad it was a good experience for you this time!
Post a Comment