I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shopping

I have finally started shopping for this baby.

Even though we registered, it still just felt foreign.

Over the last week I have started shopping. Not just buying something because i stumbled across it, but actually going into a store with the intention of buying things for Mo.

It might be a little thing but for me it is another step in becoming connected with this little one growing inside of me.

3 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

That's awesome :)

marilyn said...

oh..I dream of being where you are. Tell us what you bought! What are some good deals? Where?? I am so happy for you:)

Kathleen said...

so fun to be shopping! can't wait to be there too. thinking of you!
oh, and p.s... come join me at my new blog: tippyandtidy.blogspot.com