I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things I am thankful for

I am lying here in bed with a sore throat, sneezing up a storm, waiting to leave for my afternoon at the clinic to learn about my gestational diabetes. I am not in the best if moods.

So many of my posts have been negative lately that I feel the need to force some positive thoughts into my life, so I am making myself come up with a list of things I am thankful for

I am thankful for:

• my super fantastic husband who is so supportive and loving.

• my amazing sister-in-law who is always there to jump in to support me

• my friends, both online and in real life who have stood by me and listened to me bitch

• the fact that IVF #2 was successful and I am currently carrying life

• the fact we have safely made it into the 3rd trimester

• my supportive boss and co-workers who are picking up the slack for me at work and not complaining

• my blog readers who are always there to offer words of wisdom or a virtual hug!

• my sweet little cats who are always there to offer me a snuggle when they see tears falling

So there!! 8 things I can be truly thankful for,

Now I going to keep the faith that today will be a better day!!!

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

I knew someone who would always say "MAKE it a GREAT day!" instead of the usual "HAVE a GREAT day?", I think of this phrase often. However with that said there are MANY a days that I have a hard time MAKING it a great day! Hang in there, you are doing great, and I love your post :) ((HUGS))