I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to T3

If you go by the theory of Pregnancy being 40 weeks and divided by 3 I am officially in the 3rd Trimester!!!

Here is a bit of an update, some is repeted from a few earlier posts, but this is just my life all wrapped up into one little post right now.

We did our prenatal classes on the weekend, while they really helped to put my fears about the birth to rest, they opened up a whole new host of worries with bringing the baby home.

My anxiety and depression has really ramped up over the last week. I am being monitored for this, and I know if this keeps up into next week I will need to call and get back into the clinic. I have been busting into tears for no reason, and if any one brings up caring for the baby after wards I am a mess for at least a few hours.

The failed Glucose Test just added to a funk I was already in. I said to DH last night just once in this pregnancy I want to get an A+/Gold Star on a test or ultrasound without having to go back to get it repeated.

I am starting to get the dreaded swelling of the feet at the end of the day, my DH has been fantastic and is letting me get lots of time off my feet at the end of the day. He gets mad at me for vacuuming or cleaning of any sorts.

He has been super supportive through all of this. Every once and a while I need to stop him and explain that what he is doing/saying is making me feel worse and he is very quick to stop.

The dates for both my showers have been set, they are the first two weekends in June.

I have also been given one final ultrasound which is booked for June 13th. I am kinda glad they are doing this, I told DH that I am scare of something happening in those final few weeks and not knowing about it, I was looking at requesting an ultrasound so when they gave it to me I was very happy. I also like that it is after my showers so if worse case scenario and Mo needs to make an early arrival hopefully we will have everything we need for him/her.

Well that is all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Home stretch now!!! Not to bring it up but... you, my dear, are going to ROCK motherhood. I have never met a more caring person. Try not to stress *hug*

Kelly said...

Congratulations on the 3T!!

Try not to be stressed. Every day you get closer and closer to having that healthy baby in your arms!