I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Achoooo!!!

I miss sneezing without peeing myself.

it appears that baby Mo has an appendage on my bladder, so very time I sneeze, I pee myself a little bit.

Yup, super embarrassing...sucks even more while dealing with a head cold.

I knew this was coming, I just figured it would happen  later in pregnancy or after Mo's birth.

4 comments:

marilyn said...

oh no!!! maybe wear a pad?

Summastarlet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy ICLW!

Wishing you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy..sounds like I have some fun things to possibly look forward to?!?

Kelly said...

It's happened to me, too, a few times!

Stephanie said...

Ha, oh no! A pad or liner might be a good suggestion like Marilyn said - at least till you get over the cold.