I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little Celebration

We are well into the 24th  week of pregnancy, almost at the 25th.

This week has let me breath a little sigh of relief know that we are now into the "Viability" stage.

It would be another battle, but at least we would stand a fighting chance.

So this week I am celebrating a little bit.

6 comments:

Keya said...

You do so deserve the celebration! congrats.

Scout said...

Enjoy! And happy shopping :)

Kathleen said...

yeah! i'm celebrating with you. its great to hit that milestone.

TJ said...

Wahooooooooooooo!!! I am going to make you celebrate :)

Kelly said...

Me, too. Hitting this milestone helped ease things a bit for me.

Rosachka said...

So happy for you!!!! Congrats on such an important milestone! Hopefully less worries for you now.