I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

We are at the trailer this morning doing a few odd jobs. Okay fine by that I mean my husband is working and I am surfing the net on my smart phone handing him parts as needed. I am rapidly loosing my ability to bend over so much of the work is falling on him.

It is a very weird feeling trying ton decide where baby Mo is going to sleep once he/she joins us here in 3 months time!!!

2 comments:

Tippy said...

Can't beleve how soon he/she is coming! I bet its still hard to fathom that you'll actually have another person with you. Happy spring.

Fran said...

Hi! Stopping by for ICLW and congrats on your pregnancy! I felt very anxious all the way through my pregnancy, so I can understand. The fact that it's apparently normal for IVF patients to feel that way so not much of a consolation I know. But you are almost there!
Love, Fran

ICLW #131