I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feeling Better!!

Well the procedure went as well as could be expected. It was pretty painful, and they had to stop and top up the meds part way through, they also made a note to give me a little more next week when they do the egg retrieval.

My mom questioned me a little bit on why I was seeing the specialist but for the most part just wanted to make sure her little girl got home safe and sound.

Now I am feeling better, the headache have gone away and I can eat again without wanting to puke all the time!!!

The good news, for anyone that spent time with me over the last few weeks is that we are pretty sure it was not that i kept getting the stomach flu, I am 99% sure now that it was the birth control pill that was making me so sick. Now that I have been off of it for several days I am starting to feel like myself again.

The side effects
* abdominal cramping or bloating had it
* acne it was starting
* breast pain, tenderness, or swelling had it
* dizzinesshad it
* nausea had it
* swelling of ankles and feet
* unusual tiredness or weakness had it
* vomiting had it

no wonder I felt like a piece of ass for a month and a half!!! Well it is almost out of my system now....just in time to start the Gonal F, to stimulate egg production!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh good LORD! If there is an unpleasent side effect you seem to get it x 2! Think of it as building up karma for later... I'm sure labour and childbirth will feel like being massaged by chippendale dancers while laying on a fluffy cloud. :)