I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Short time...

or at least I hope.

This hormones are driving me crazy,

I barely slept last night, and then I had to drag my butt out of bed so that I could give myself my needles this morning.

By the time I got motivated and started on my way to work I couldn't see straight. I burst into tears at the first red light I came to.

I called hubby who ordered me to turn my car around and go home. I argued with him for a while, but he was making sense, so I didn't get on the highway, I headed to Tim Horton's for a Decaf and bagel and headed back home.

My sweet sweet hubby bought me the first Season of Glee yesterday, although I do think he was trying to bribe my hormones into being nice to him. He hates Glee, I mean not just dislikes it, but hates it, will not even stay in the room for 2 minutes if I put it on.

So to be nice to him, I decided to put on my comfy pants and curl up on the couch to have a Glee Marathon, and that way he doesn't need put up with with me singing along!

No comments: