I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

PUPO

Zoe and Ziggy are now home in Mommy's Uterus! I am now Pregnant until Proven Otherwise (PUPO)

They look pretty good, and as soon as they transferred them they moved directly towards the edges of my uterus!!

We have a picture of them as they were injected in, I will try and post it later.

So now we wait to see if one or both of them like their new digs and decide to stay.

Please if you can, keep sending sticky vibes!!!

Well I am off to incubate!!

1 comment:

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I am crying over here, I really am. I am so happy for you Sarah, you have no idea. Oh fark, now my nose is starting to run too.

Pics, pics, pics and all the stickiest vibes in the world are being sent your way from me and lil ole Einin. And the dogs too. And I`m sure DH if I phoned him right now to tell him.

Off I go to phone him!

Again, sooooooooooo happy. So diggity dang happy.

Smooches to Ziggy and Zoe.