I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday night

We are off to a wedding reception tonight and I am feeling horrible.

Mark and I tested yesterday and got a negative. Now saying that it is SUPER early and chances of getting a positive where pretty slim, but it still crushed our spirit a bit.

I wish I didn't have to go tonight, the smallest things can set me off into tears and I am afraid that is going to happen tonight. I also have a headache that is not going away,

what would I really like to do tonight, I would love to sit down to a couple of glasses of wine and let all my stress and worries go, hit the dance floor with my husband and just unwind, but I can't do that.

Instead I will spend the entire night trying to avoid conversations where "family" may come up, and try to bottle up my emotions and just make it through the evening.

No comments: