I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"bored rest"

Well I am still having a little bit of cramping, but not as bad as yesterday.

I spoke to the clinic this afternoon, they are not too worried about it because there is no bleeding to spotting, they figure it might just be implantation.

but they have given me some limits, no exercise, no yoga :(, no heavy lifting, I am to take it easy for the next few weeks. I think I might climb the wall, I don't like having to depend on other people.

Oh well, I am doing this for ziggy and zoe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear y'a sister! Losing your ability to do everything you want when you are trying to pass time is annoying. Be strong.