I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One week and I have lost my mind.

One week until I do the blood test....

it feels weird??

Today I had a crazy day at work, I tried to make sure I was staying calm, but I am still cramping a little bit, I am tired, and I couldn't string 3 words together to make a sentence, I kept looking at a co-worker and calling her by another ones name,

What a day...

1 comment:

Alison said...

They say that when a woman is pregnant, her brain shrinks by about 40%... maybe yours is starting early??? :)