I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

more complaining

my pants don't fit,

I am so bloated it is way to uncomfortable to do up my pants,

Still cramping, but I have figured out that as long as I keep something in my stomach at all times I don't have the nausea, thankfully here at work I keep healthy snacks tucked away in all my drawers.

I am worried about tomorrow's ultrasound, I am afraid they are going to freak out and cancel the cycle because of the cyst, that there will be no follicles at all and this will be all in my head,

GAH!! I try to stay positive, but it is so hard some times.

Sorry pity party for one over here.

No comments: