I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Losing hope

With every passing moment I am losing hope.

I feel my body starting to let me down yet again. Yet again I am failing as a women, humans have one task that she should be able to do from the beginning of time and I can't seem to get that right. Why is it that my body can't do this???

I know it is not over until the Fat lady Sings (my beta on Tuesday) But I swear I can hear her warming up in the wings.

I do not feel strong right now, if you call or email me, please understand that I am just trying to do what I need to do for myself to get through until Tuesday night.

Thank you to everyone for all you wishes and support over the last few month.

1 comment:

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

You are constantly in my thoughts. Trust me when I say I have never wanted this so bad for anyone in the world. I hope tomorrow brings nothing but positive news, but if not I know you will find the strength to dust yourself off and try again - because you are an amazing woman. You can do this, you can get through anything, even if sometimes you don't want to.