I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good News and more sickness

Well sort of,

I to go to the clinic at 7 a.m. this morning to have a probe shoved in my "Punta Cana" before I headed to work this morning.

I warned the doctor right away about the cysts, (this was not my normal doctor). She was glad I told her, or she would have freaked out.

The good news......

The ultrasound revealed I have 3 big follicles and 13 smaller ones for a total of 16 on the left and 3 big ones and 8 smaller ones for a total of 11 on the right!!

Because I am early at day 7 there is good chances the smaller ones will keep growing!!

It seems that my body is reacting well to the Gonal F!!! I am excited now, for so long I was scared that I was not going to react well and they would cancel the cycle.

The bad new, well I am still feeling nauseous, tonight when I walked in the door my sweet husband came over to give me a hug and the smell of his deodorant made me almost toss my cookies, poor hubby, I had to explain that it was not him, but me...

ah the joys of hormones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big fatty folicles! Hope the other ones bulk uop!