I just walked in the door, and I am waiting for DH to bring home Dinner for Ziggy, Zoe and I. (he is spoiling me right now)
Tonight I had the chance to meet a really great woman, Krista, who is a PhD Candidate at the University of Toronto. She is doing a Study on women and Infertility.
I am glad that that I decided to drive there rather then take transit because I had a very emotional drive home. (Please no comments from the peanut gallery on how I cry over bacon right now I am so emotional....lol)
This is the first time in a long time that I have gone back to the beginning of my journey. Way back to 2001 when my Dr. called to tell me about the cysts.
It really got me to thinking about how far I have come. As I was driving I was thinking back to that girl I use to be, and how I have grown into the woman I am now.
There were hard times that I haven't thought of in years, like the day I was lying on my parents living room floor in tears, not wanting to go through any more testing, just wanting answers. And "the Good times" when we are filled with hope and ready to keep fighting for our dream.
I am sitting her right now thinking how lucky I am to have my Amazing Husband. How much of a support system he has been for me. I really don't think I could have come this far with out his support.
I think about all of you that have had to listen to years of my tears, and nonsensical ramblings. I am so lucky to be surrounded but such a great group of friends.
I am really glad I had a chance to go back through the last 8-9 years of my life. I really hope in some ways today helped Ziggy and Zoe know how much we want them and decide to stick around.
okay I am in tears here, I am sure hubby is going to love walking in the door to me, sitting on the couch covered in tissues, tears pouring down my face, (it is becoming a bit of a regular thing now). Not to worry, these are happy hormonal tears, although I wish there was another way I could have learned the lessons I have over the last few years without the heartache, pain, poking and prodding, in a way, they have made me who I am, and you know what, and I think I am a pretty okay person!
Thanks everyone for all the love and support.
Okay I have to stop writing or I am going to be dehydrated from all this crying.


No comments:
Post a Comment