I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cramping, Bloating Sunday

Well the nausea continues, and now the cramping and bloating has started.

The bloating feels 10 time worse the PMS, have no idea what pants I am going to be able to wear tomorrow. Thank GOD for Yoga pants that I can wear on weekend,

I am pretty much going to take it easy today so that I can go to work tomorrow. I am going to a Meditation Class this afternoon, so hopefully this will help me feel a little better

I am focusing on Tuesday now when I go in for my next ultrasound to find out how the follicles are growing.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Here's hoping you're bloated from all the EGGIES that are in there!