I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Still Blah

I am still not feeling very positive right now, I have my moments of hope and then they are gone again.

DH and I have decided not to pee on a stick tomorrow morning, instead I will head to the hospital and get the blood work done. I have already called the hospital and asked that they call my cell phone with the results, and to please leave a message, then DH and I will listen to it together in the privacy of our own home when that call does come in. We have no idea how long it will take to get that phone call, I just hope it is sooner then later.

1 comment:

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Fingers crossed for you - I will be thinking about you two (four!) all day. Keep us posted.