Well we got a bit of a surprise at the ultrasound this morning, I have to go in for a Cyst Drainage Procedure tomorrow morning.
It was my specialist that was at the clinic this morning, and as she was doing the ultrasound she decided that for our best results they need to go in and drain all the cysts so they will have a better view of the follicle as they mature.
My hubby will not be able to go with me, he has to work at his part time job, and will loose this job if he doesn't show up tomorrow.
I have given my mom part of the information, I have not told her that this is part of an IVF cycle, she will make sure that I get home safe.
I am worried about this, last time I did it, it was very painful,
right now I am trying not to focus on that, but instead I will focus on the Gold Medal hockey game.
Go Canada Go!!!


2 comments:
Hope it all goes well today, Sarah. Thinking of you!
I was thinking about you this morning. Hopefully you are at home sleeping it off and everything went better than planned!
Post a Comment