I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Migraine and Stomach Flu

I am not sure if the migraine is causing me to throw up or if the throwing up is causing the migraine, but either way I feel like I am about to die.

The crappy part of all of this is the things I know will work to get rid of the migraine I can't take because they are not safe while TTC, and we don't know how long they stay in your system, we are in short time now, 3 weeks till hormones time, so I am forced to stay in bed and suffer.

I have just finished sleeping for 14 hours and I am about to go back to bed soon, actually I am lying in bed with my laptop, Little Lucy is snuggled up to my side, my sweet husband has gone out to get me more Ginger Ale which seems to be the only thing I can keep down right now. I am just waiting for the Daycare kids that are screaming outside my apartment window to go back inside and I will go back to sleep for a few hours.

No comments: